Working for the community is not just our duty but a responsibility to all others who incapable of taking care of themselves. This is why there are so many groups for community care services, made by the people to benefit everyone.
What is the meaning of taking such care of the community?
There are so many people around us, who are either disable or mentally ill, and hence unable to take care of themselves in society. This community care service helps them in getting out of any social isolation and live an independent life rather than in hospitals or any other institutions.
In how many ways this service proved to benefit able for us?
There are so many proved pros like:
- It helps society in connecting health resources to marginalized communities.
- It also helps people in furthering the knowledge of people about healthy living.
- Through this method, people also get informal counseling along with social support with people.
- It improves the communication circle of such people too.
- Through this service, the people make visits to the houses and spread awareness regarding health services.
So, these are the reasons which show a direct and indirect impact of helpers on the welfare of the community.